Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Projects

I came across this gentleman's blog

It made me think about the subject for another article for Job Sink and that is what to do when you are unemployed. No matter what the disability I think everyone wants to be productive of at something; though we may disagree on what productivity id defined as.

When unemployed or underemployed we need to do something to keep ourselves sharp. Also, the projects can add value to our portfolio (learning a new skill, adding to our network, gaining experience) which can help impress an employer even though it might not be 'a job'.

One thing I like to keep in mind is that Albert Einstein's job, at least for a while, was being a patent clerk. Science was a side project. If my side projects could only be 1/1,000,000th as productive!

Link: http://aspieanimegeek.blogspot.com/2011/02/so-im-aspie-on-disability.html

No comments:

Post a Comment